University Student Cries out , asks For Advice from fellow student students

want to see how it goes down in other schools? Get in here let us experience the school life from every campuses in 9ja.
YOMSDIRECT

Re: University Student Cries out , asks For Advice from fellow student students

Post by YOMSDIRECT » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:28 pm

Don't be a victim of your situation...you can never see d future if u dwell in the past...u don't love her anymore if u are still with her it only because of the situation ...you are still with her out of pity....pity can save a relationship nut love
Tell her to summon courage and kill the past then face reality
Pour out your mind to her make her understand deep down
Before u leave make her strong so as not to take wrong actions
You being with her will remind her of that ugly past ..free her please she's d one that deserves a space to heal and start all over again
Please don't build a journey to the future with pity but love
No one is at fault its destined to happen

Sisi Madora

YOMSDIRECT

Post by YOMSDIRECT » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Don't be a victim of your situation...you can never see d future if u dwell in the past...u don't love her anymore if u are still with her it only because of the situation ...you are still with her out of pity....pity can't save a relationship but love can
Tell her to summon courage and kill the past then face reality
Pour out your mind to her make her understand deep down
Before u leave make her strong so as not to take wrong actions
You being with her will remind her of that ugly past ..free her please she's d one that deserves a space to heal and start all over again
Please don't build a journey to the future with pity but love
No one is at fault its destined to happen

YOMSDIRECT

Post by YOMSDIRECT » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:23 pm

Its okay for u to be with someone for a long time and one point in ur life,the feelings starts fading nd u want out, while others may just end things abruptly or walk out irrespective of challenges you've both been through others still want to stay not cos they want to but cos they don't want to hurt the other, nd other times they feel indebted to the other. But u strongly have to make a choice. If u really want to leave, the hurt is inevitable. You sure can't make it hurt less nd with d way things went south its gonna hurt everyday for a very long time but u may also try to give the relationship one more chance. Some new development may be d reason why u want out. What do u want that u not getting?ask urself, figure it out then You could talk to her about it. Tell her u don't want to hurt her.. Explain how u really feel how uve had trouble lately making a decision but you're here, you're not leaving but then ds re what you need she should work on..
But if u really don't want to stay anymore nd u wanna hurt her by leaving. Its not ur fault things went this way. But im sure u would have accepted the blame a thousand times. Meet with her nd tell her you don't want to do this anymore, since she was once suicidal. If u know a best friend or close relative u might want to run a few reasons by them. Trust me u leaving you've made a web of enemies, depends on how many pple knows about what happened. Short term tho or maybe longer than I'd think. Depends on her personality.

But whatever happens you're going to hurt her nd don't think it will be easy on u either unless yo a psycho but it'd be more harder on her. It'd be so hard. But no one wants pitiful love.. End it now . she'd come around, don't be too hard on the breakup. She'd cuss you. Yes she may. U might want a close friend of hers to be around when u do it. She would need a shoulder. But either way if u don't do it now you'd still do it later, don't prolong it please . give her the opportunity to meet other great guys even when she thought u were the best. Breakups hurts most times except if course, for when there's no feeling left in a relationship. I'd rather hurt from a breakup than hurt from someone staying with me just because they pity me. They'll be no love, no commitment.. It's like standing hungry in a bakery with all the shelves locked. you've gone 4years now. How did feelings fade all of a sudden. Well it happens

You'll settle ur differences, it might takes years. But you will. U should. Give it time nd pray to God to and strengthen her. All u can do is pray for her now.

I hope ds was helpful.

Fareeee

Post by Fareeee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:33 am

The most important point a bout this case is that this girl's life has changed forever. For every time she looks at herself, menstruates, looks at her naked self she recalls ut

Fareeee

Post by Fareeee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:39 am

The most important point about this case is that this girl's life has changed forever. For every time she looks at herself or menstruates, she recalls it especially if she was a virgin before the incident (not to talk about thinking of having sex). Her sex drive can never be the same. So you guys saying she's being unfair are rather being irrational. I know what it means to be harassed and it's def beyond your imagination.

On the other hand, he should just communicate his feelings and break up. Marrying her won't do them any good. He would be ruining both their lives. They should sacrifice this for their eternal happiness. But, he must think about it thoroughly before calling it quits. I think he's only overwhelmed by the situation